Single Phase Energy Meter DDS238-2
Single Phase Electricity Meter
(Single Phase Watt-hour Meter, Single Phase KWH Meter, Single Phase Energy Meter, Single Phase DIN-rail Meter)
The DDS238-2 SW single phase electricity meter is designed to measure single phase two-wire AC active energy and variable parameter. All of its functions meet the technical requirement for class 1 single phase watt hour meter by the standard of IEC61036. The durable meter is high in stability and overload capability, low in power loss and small in volume.
1. The single phase electricity meter can measure bi-directional total active energy, as well as the reverse active energy in the total active energy.
2. Its LCD display is available with backlighting.
3. The meter displays realtime voltage, current, power, frequency and power factor.
4. Pulse LED indicator is available to indicate the operation status of meter, and pulse output comes with optical coupling isolation.
5. The product adopts 35mm DIN-rail installation
1. The meter can measure and display the total forward/reverse active energy.
2. Energy-reset function: Under energy-reset mode, the display of total energy display won’t be affected.
|Rated voltage||110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V|
|Working voltage range||0.8~1.2Un|
|Rated current||5(65)A, 5(30)A, 10(40)A, 5(60)A or other as required|
|Rated Frequency||50Hz or 60Hz|
|Connection mode||Direct type|
|Accuracy class||Class 1|
|Pulse output||Passive pulse, pulse width is 80+5 ms|
|Executive standard||IEC62053-21, DL/T645-2007 or MODBUS-RTU|
|Outline dimension LXMXH||90×35×60mm|